This Easter was a bit warped. We had so much planned, but my daughter got sick and all plans were off. I tried to paint the eggs we dyed on Easter eve, but it was too hard to do so. The Moleskine watercolor sketchbook shown it’s limitations when using a lot of water. I could not fixate the paper on a cardboard surface which I usually do, which made the warping really bad. At one point puddles started acummulating and I had to patiently swipe away excess water trying to keep it a bit equal.
I used a MOLOTOW GRAFX masking fluid pen to outline the eggs when I worked on the background. It gives a nice blue repelling layer which can be painted easily around.
Stuffed full with chocolate and real eggs all I have left to say is, happy Easter!